Most people find that they are short of cash at one time or another for various reasons. It seems that emergencies and unexpected bills do not wait for convenient times but sometimes appear days or weeks before payday.
Reasons You May Need a Short Term Loan
· You may need to drive your car to work every day, but if it develops mechanical problems, you will have to get it repaired. Many repair shops ask for payment when you pick up the car.
· You may have to make an unplanned visit to the doctor or dentist.
· You may need to pay an overdue utility bill to keep the power on.
· You may have several bills to pay and do not want to jeopardize your creditors’ confidence in you.
· You may want to take advantage of an irresistible offer that requires quick action.
· You may want to help a friend or relative with financial needs.
Thankfully, we have a solution to your dilemma when you need money quickly.
Why Choose Us
Regardless of the reason you need extra money before payday, we are here to help.
· You do not have to fill out a lengthy application form or wait in a queue to see a loan officer.
· Our application process is not complicated. It is easy and fast to apply online.
· You do not need to fax any information to us.
· We will keep your transaction private.
· We will protect your confidential information with our advanced security technology.
· You can apply for a short-term loan no matter where you are if you have Internet access.
· You can apply for a loan, get approval and receive the funds in your account without leaving your location.
· You can borrow money any day of the week, including holidays.
· A good credit history is not a requirement.
· We will not run a credit report or access your credit score.
· We will not charge a fee to process your application.
· You can borrow between £80 and £1000.
· You will receive a decision instantly.
· We will usually deposit the money to your bank account within one hour.
· It is not necessary for you to reveal the purpose for your loan.
Benefits of a Short Term Loan
If you have bills that you must pay, but your bank account is running low, do not risk accruing overdraft fees by writing cheques that may overdraw your account. Even though you will pay interest on the money you borrow, our short-term loan will save money for you in the end. Most banks charge an overdraft fee for each cheque that overdraws your account, and those fees can rapidly become overwhelming. A short-term loan with one interest payment can help you avoid costly overdraft fees that create problems with your bank.
If you have a credit card bill to pay and not enough money to pay it, you can probably save money by getting a short-term loan to make the payment. When you miss a payment or make a late payment on your credit card, the company may charge a late fee and raise your interest rate as well. When you can avoid years of paying a higher interest rate on your credit card, it is worth getting a short-term loan with one interest payment.
Borrowing from friends or relatives can be a good alternative. They may not make you pay interest on the money you borrow or expect you to pay it back quickly. However, when you are not fortunate enough to have friends or relatives who are willing and able to lend money to you, a short-term loan may be your best option.
Banks normally require lengthy loan applications, credit checks and good credit scores before they make loans. You must typically wait for hours to receive a loan approval, and it may take a few days to receive the money. In addition, you will probably have to travel to the bank and sign loan papers in person when you get the loan.
Whether you have good credit, no credit or bad credit, you can qualify for a short-term loan if you are a UK resident over the age of 18 with a regular income and a bank account. However, you need to be reasonably confident that you will be able to repay the loan on the agreed date to avoid complications when the payment is due.